This momentary fascination has gone on too long
I think of your face in the moments in between
So present on my mind I need it to belong
Every thought so squeaky clean
I begin to dream
A day with you in the sun
All the ways we could have fun
Dreaming of a lovers kiss
I try to make sense of what I’ve become
All I seem to have inside is this
Hoping beyond hope for love
I cannot see the outcome
Let alone the purpose of this endeavor
I hope upon meeting I say something clever
But I know its just a dream
So I ask you from this distance
To make a dream come true
I think of you, do you ever dream of me?
- Widow’s Fire. A Triolet.
- Try Harder. A Triolet.
- Years. A Triolet.
- Midwinter’s Night. A Triolet.
- Paradigm. A Triolet.
- Maybe I’ll See You Again One Day.
- Insinuation. A Triolet.
- Drinking Game. A Triolet.
- Rhymes with Orange. A Triolet.
- I Dream a Little.
- I Fell in Love with a Video Star the poem.
- Tomorrow’s Promise
- Shamelessly plugging my brother.
Blogs Worth Reading