Last night I dreamt of you, an ordinary day
We were relaxing and wrapped in each others arms
The TV set was blaring loud
Sleep was in your eyes
You kissed me not for the first time
I smiled and said something forgettable
As is the way things always go
You fell asleep in my lap
I couldn’t watch the TV, I couldn’t keep track
Lost in the features of your sleeping face
I felt entirely in place.
- Widow’s Fire. A Triolet.
- Try Harder. A Triolet.
- Years. A Triolet.
- Midwinter’s Night. A Triolet.
- Paradigm. A Triolet.
- Maybe I’ll See You Again One Day.
- Insinuation. A Triolet.
- Drinking Game. A Triolet.
- Rhymes with Orange. A Triolet.
- I Dream a Little.
- I Fell in Love with a Video Star the poem.
- Tomorrow’s Promise
- Shamelessly plugging my brother.
Blogs Worth Reading